Club Night Class Rules
- Any 1/10 2WD or 4WD buggy
- Any motor
- Any 2.2" rubber tyre
- Shock towers and sharp protrusions must be adequately covered without exception to avoid damage to the carpet.
- Any Tamiya 2WD M-chassis
- Any rubber mini-size tyres
- Motor: 17.5T brushless / 17T brushed motor limit
- 2S LiPo limit
- Any 1:12 GT12 or LMP 12 pan car
- 13.5T blinky motor limit
- 1S LiPo limit
- Any tyre
- Any 4WD 190mm rally or converted touring car
- Any M-Chassis car (2WD or 4WD)
- 13.5T motor limit
- 2S LiPo limit
- Any rally tyre (no wet weather touring tyres)
- Any rally bodyshell (no touring or GT body styles)
General Rules, all classes:
- All drivers must have a valid BRCA licence (unless you have never raced before, in which case you may race 3 times before this becomes a requirement)
- Shock towers and any protruding screws must be adequately covered to protect the carpet. All screws underneath the car must be countersunk.
- All LiPo batteries must be hard-cased and not left unattended when charging.
- Charging of LiPos must be done a purpose-designed LiPo charging pouch. Please follow manufacturers guidelines and do not charge above 1C for safety reasons. Discharging LiPo’s and cycling them or otherwise purposefully warming of LiPo’s will not be tolerated.
- We expect everyone racing at club events to help with setting-up and packing-away the track. Every driver will marshal the race after their own, unless they are unable to in which case they must inform Race Control and provide a volunteer marshal in their place.