Club Night Class Rules
General Rules, all classes:
- All drivers must have a valid BRCA licence (unless you have never raced before in which case you may race 3 times before this becomes a requirement)
- Shock towers or protruding screws must be adequately covered to protect the carpet. All screws underneath the car must be countersunk.
- All LiPo batteries must be hard-cased and not left unattended when charging.
- Charging of LiPo’s must be done a suitable protective container, please follow manufacturers guidelines and not charge above 1C. Discharging LiPo’s and cycling them or otherwise purposefully warming of LiPo’s will not be tolerated.
- We expect everyone racing at club events to help with setting-up and packing-away the track.