Club Night Class Rules
- Any 1/10 2WD or 4WD buggy (separate championships, heats will be organised based on driver ability)
- Any motor
- Any 2.2" rubber treaded or slick tyre in any compound, with any insert. Rib, stagger-rib and cut stagger-rib tyres are also allowed on the non-driven 2WD axle. Tyres that have a pin, spike or block pattern tread are not permitted, whether new or worn.
- Tamiya 2WD M-chassis (M01 - M08)
- Any non-Tamiya M-chassis (2WD or 4WD)
- Separate championships for each chassis type
- Any rubber mini-size tyres
- Motor: 17.5T brushless / 17T brushed motor limit
- 2S LiPo limit
General Rules, all classes:
- All drivers must have a valid BRCA licence (unless you have never raced before, in which case you may race 3 times before this becomes a requirement).
- Any car with sharp protrusions will be removed from the track to avoid damage to the race carpet. Front shock towers and shock mounting bolts must be covered on off-road buggies. All screws underneath the car must be countersunk and tight. Axles must not extend beyond the width of the wheel/tyre.
- All LiPo batteries must be hard-cased and not left unattended when charging.
- Charging of LiPos must be done a purpose-designed LiPo charging pouch. Please follow manufacturers guidelines and do not charge above 1C for safety reasons. Cycling LiPo batteries or purposefully warming them is not permitted.
- Every driver will marshal the race after their own, unless they are unable to in which case they must inform Race Control and provide a volunteer marshal in their place.
- Spectators are welcome to view the racing but are not permitted to enter the track area unless they hold a valid BRCA licence.
- Everyone racing at club events is expected to help with setting-up and packing-away the track. This is your club, so please help out.